Wadhwani Foundation’s Entrepreneur program runs a practitioner’s course on entrepreneurship for master’s and graduating students, and professionals.
The students and professionals are encouraged to start a Practice Venture (PV) where they implement what they learn in theory, thus empowering them with real-world entrepreneurship skills through:
- Ignite Plus
We strongly believe that entrepreneurship is a life skill encouraging intrapreneurship, driving long-term entrepreneurship and enhancing job prospects.
Wadhwani Entrepreneur enables you to establish your own venture right at the college-level through Practice Ventures (PVs) which progress into Real Ventures (RVs).
- Cultivates an entrepreneurial mindset & skills
- Develops the ability to ideate and innovate
- Provides real-world, experiential learning
- Works with experienced entrepreneurship educators
- Enables exposure to ecosystem connects – entrepreneurs, mentors, industry experts
- Provides 360° student transformation through its college entrepreneurship program
- Fosters ‘learn by doing’ pedagogy through curriculum-focused videos, activities, assignments and mock pitches
‘Practice Venture’ Launch
Fortnightly Entrepreneur Sessions
Internships and Corporate Challenges
Global Community Building
Wadhwani Entrepreneur offers an entrepreneurship program aimed to ready students and professionals into successful entrepreneurs with ventures that are potentially fundable.
We have worked across the globe to build, grow, and invest in exceptional ideas.
Shailesh Kumar Sahu
Student Venture: DAWN, IIT Kharagpur
“The Wadhwani Entrepreneur Boot Camp gave us two key learnings –building a startup pitch deck and presenting sophisticated topics in a short & simple manner”
CEO & Co-Founder, Chef@Home
“The entrepreneurial boot camp by Wadhwani Entrepreneur Program turned out to be a starting point of my journey as an entrepreneur and helped me transform my idea into a real venture”
Prof. Stanley Waudo
The Vice Chancellor – Mount Kenya University
“Wadhwani Entrepreneur program is being offered to all students as a free package to enhance their abilities and to become self-reliant at the close of their campus life.”