Providing 21st century employability skills to job-seeking students
700+ hrs of mobile & video-centric multilingual global content on cloud for 21st Century Skills with on-demand, AI-enabled access.
- Empowers students to acquire, sustain and progress in family-supporting jobs
- Sector-agnostic core and professional employability skills, sectorial employability skills anda job role skills
- Integrates skilling with shop-floor training & enables employers, vocational trainers, and academic institutes to adopt employability programs
- Experiential learning, scenario-based simulations, progressive methodology, employer-centric content, analytics to the last mile and 24×7 digital assistance
Wadhwani Catalyst Fund
An emerging market-focused impact fund amplifying economic and jobs impact through scaling global third-party efforts.
- Catalysing growth and scaling job creation through catalytic capital, and Wadhwani ecosystem support viz. project management, technology and content.
- Funding Criteria:
- Qualified non-profits that are led by strong leaders with a clear vision and execution capability in scaling job creation by 5-10x
- For-profit companies with a robust and scalable business model, where revenue growth drives exponential job growth, and our investment can attract 5x -10x investment
Providing high-quality, application-oriented content and training to support Wadhwani Foundation’s Initiatives.
- Deeply researched learning & content assets, tools and templates, and online consulting for Wadhwani stakeholders
- Case studies, masterclasses, example scenarios, and skills training on a digital platform for a wide range of consumers via a self-service model
- Knowledge and application-oriented modules on educational segments to improve future skills, foster entrepreneurship, and create new businesses
- Comprehensive transformation paths with structured methodologies, dashboards, and solutions for managing businesses on a long-term basis
Wadhwani Global University
Creating a personalized learning platform for Wadhwani beneficiaries and intermediaries.
Beneficiaries’ Development Programs
- Clarity of concepts and contextual linkages with real-life situations
- Cloud and mobile based platform for learning-delivery
- Processes for better learning experience viz. assessments, assignments etc.
- Proficiency in experiential pedagogy, in a blended learning environment
Intermediary Developmental Programs
Be a Mentor, Be an Angel Investor, Manage Your Incubator/Accelerator, Be an Entrepreneur Faculty, Innovation and Leadership, Micro-Masters Series
Wadhwani Knowledge & Technology Platform
- AI-enabled technology platform
- Powering Wadhwani digital products through a microservices based architecture
- A key enabler for scaling the Wadhwani Initiatives through mobile and web products focused on user experience and personalization
- Caroline Gathaiya on how Learnwise helped her structure course outline
- David Cheboryot on how NEN Learnwise content helped him in learning
- E Leader Workshop in Kenya – Creating Entrepreneurs of Tomorrow
- Esther Kahinga on her experience attending Eship Educator’s Program
- Sr. Margaret Mutiso on her experience attending Eship Educator’s Program
Prof. Stanley Waudo,The Vice Chancellor - Mount Kenya University
“WF NEN program is being offered to all students as a free package to enhance their abilities and to become self-reliant at the close of their campus life.”
Prof. Peter Wanderi,The MKU NEN Program Patron
“I compliment WF for bringing the entrepreneurship program to MKU. This will enhance ability of students to fit into the market and enable them become their own bosses, thus creating jobs for future generations”
Kahaso Mtana,Senior Consultant at Valley Business School
“This WF NEN program is very relevant and timely for the African continent –unlocking minds of the African youth and critical towards mass job creation”
Lucy Kibe,Team Leader, MKU Nairobi Campus
“I am impressed by the marked improvement in the students’ attitude due to the WF NEN entrepreneurship course and I am looking forward to rolling out the program across the entire campus in the coming semester.”
StudentMKU Nairobi Campus
“Our confidence has grown among the peers and we look forward to becoming true entrepreneurs and business owners through this wonderful WF NEN program.”
John Kamau,The CEO MKU Street Smarter E Cell
“The WF NEN program has drawn students from across disciplines and moulded them into one team. Students are benefiting daily from entrepreneurship-led skills, never-before seen in the university. E Cell registration has grown as more students are keen to share ideas on business.”