Wadhwani Africa Virtual Youth Entrepreneurship Summit is a forum to bring together leading entrepreneurial voices and strengthen the capacities of emerging entrepreneurs through shared experiences of successful and leading African start-up voices, Masterclasses delivered by experts and an opportunity to gain 1:1 feedback by great mentors.
Keeping the context of COVID-19 in mind – WAYES-’20 has been designed to envisage a post-pandemic way forward.
The objective of WAYES, 2020 is to:
- Guide entrepreneurs through personalized experiences of successful entrepreneurs.
- Help entrepreneurs imagine upcoming scenarios post-COVID-19 and how could they be dealing with it with required preparedness and alacrity!
- Inspire entrepreneurs to build the resilience gene and imbue a growth-mindset from failures and
- Help them visualize a road-map full of possibilities in an uncertain and undefined world.
- Equip them with key tools, skills and strategies to navigate way forward.