Reporting To: Program Manager
Wadhwani Advantage identify potential SME’s, identify the needs of each participant and to provide them with world class consulting, advice and content for life, in order for them to exponentially growth and generate high value jobs.
The PMO will be responsible support the strategic growing plans in transformation phase to reach the required scale of companies to join the program and to develop the network of consultants, experts and advisors necessary to complete the Growth Driver project.
The role for this job is to guarantee the quality of the strategic grow plans, deep analysis and metrics, compare and extract data to consolidate a valid model for next cohorts, solid curating process for follow ups and coordinate with platforms to have them available in the apps
- Devise and establish company’s quality procedures, standards and specifications for digital follow ups of SGP
- Review execution committee’s instructional design, roles to ensure high quality GD plans
- Ensure that all SGP’s are consistent and as per the set quality procedures and standards.
- Review customer requirements for content and connections
- Follow project plan and timelines of SME throughout the execution committee updating process.
- Collet data for impact measurement
- Communicate errors and job hindrances to the assigned Associate Program Manager
- Assimilate feedback quickly and covert it to actionable
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of excellent knowledge of Project Management, process and statistics
- Good Instructional Design and writing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to ask pertinent questions to PMO (SME)
- Flexibility to meet changing deadlines
- Resourcefulness to quickly learn and apply new skills readily
- Knowledge data analysis and data visualization
- Knowledge of MS-Office
- Strong teamwork ethic (works amicably with others)
- Ability to accept criticism and other feedback on content and convert them into actionable
- Ability to provide clear and concise feedback