Reporting To: Leandro Costa – WE DIRECTOR LATAM
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Program Manager will own and drive for the city and surrounding regions as assigned by the manager all activities related to launching / establishing and making the Entrepreneurship programs in the area successful while working with the local partners and other WF team members.
This role is primarily that of a Program and Partner Management in two of the Foundation’s programs a) Wadhwani Entrepreneur. See descriptions in the highlighted section of the programs above
Key activities will be to establish scalable models for supporting young startups to stabilize and establish their businesses for scale. The objective is to establish scale operations that catalyze hundreds and thousands of startups with structured and nuanced support models with measurable outcomes of growth and new jobs planning. Interfacing with the Entrepreneurs, Universities and Institutes of higher education.
More specifically the role may be broken into the following key responsibilities:
Wadhwani Entrepreneur Program:
- Responsible for developing and managing the WF NEN institutions & other partner Organizations including Entrepreneur & Startup Associations in a given market
- Qualify and sign-up relevant institutes as per target & within timelines for the WF NEN curricular and non-curricular programs.
- Work with individual institutions to visualize and build goals & annual road maps for successful outcomes
- Facilitating the capacity development of member institutes –this includes working with the head of the institution, faculty leaders, and students to help structure, design and execute the right experiential programs
- Facilitate access to different resources from within and outside the Wadhwani Foundation.
- Initiate and lead collaborations, networking & training programs on ground
- Identify & develop local resource teams including key faculty, mentors & entrepreneurs
- Work with the Central Team in mapping the market training needs and help implement these programs on ground
- Help administer the surveys on campuses at regular intervals
- Catalyze interest in entrepreneurship amongst students on campuses
- Drive participation and successful outcomes from the curriculum and non-curricular programs
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience: Minimum 5 years with at least 3 years in roles leading programs. Experience should include interfacing with Entrepreneurial ecosystem, higher educational institutes. Experience in Consulting and/or software & systems implementation programs would be a plus. Strong analytical, conceptual and strategic planning skills. Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills.
- Communications: Excellent oral and written English skills. Able to listen, understand and communicate effectively. Able to develop documents and other write-ups for communication on paper, via the web and other means. Ability to communicate effectively to a range of audiences including students, teachers, principals, government as well as industry personnel.
- Project Management: Strong program management skills. Ability to break up a complex deliverable
into a project plan with realistic tasks. Ability to manage aggressive deadlines with ownership and required hard work to keep to deadlines.
- People/Team Skills: Highly presentable and pleasant. Confident and able to interface with senior faculty/ industry experts/ Education Partners and government officials to derive results. High energy,
exhibiting passion and drive for their work and able to rally other people around common goals. Work as an independent contributor and also as coordinator in a team.
- Technology: Mastery of MS Office and other software tools – Word, Powerpoint, Excel, e-learning platforms. Ease of use of internet for getting data and communicating over email. Any experience in Learning
Management Systems/e-learning will be a plus.
- Highly desirable: Exposure and experience working across at least 2 of the 3 areas – Higher education program, Vocational skilling and Startup ecosystem. Very familiar with structures and systems in Indonesia. Experience in training and development using current tools. Also experience in change management in institutes and organizations, especially in rolling out new systems and processes.
Send CV to: email@example.com